- PhaseCalc is a proprietary equation-of-state based model that can be used to predict the thermodynamic properties and fluid phase behavior of multiphase mixtures commonly found in the hydrocarbon processing industry.
- Specialized thermodynamic property packages for amine solvents used in gas/liquid conditioning, and a complete implementation of the 2018 release of the IAPWS-95 formulation for water have been developed.
- MediBill is a complete end-to-end solution for the electronic submission of fee-for-service health service claims to the Alberta provincial health authority.
- Fully customized for each physician, the software maintains a comprehensive database of patient, physician and accounting records.
- Internet file transfer of submitted claims and retrieval of assessment data for automatic reconciliation is protected by Rijndael (AES) encryption.
- Tomcej Engineering has been an accredited submitter with Alberta Health since 1988.